At Queen City Retirement Advisors . . .
For over 35 years, Tom has advised
individuals and businesses,
providing innovative solutions
designed to attain and maintain financial security.
Simply stated, his planning process
includes the following steps:
- Data Gathering –The process starts with one simple question: “What is most important to you?”
It’s critical to understand what you wish to accomplish and what outcomes you seek.
Data is gathered on all aspects of a client’s financial detail, and discussion includes realistic expectations
and measurement of one’s tolerance for risk.
- Research – Identify account specific issues & details; analyze current financial plans, programs, accounts & strategies.
- Education – Deep discussion of financial principles and concepts; introduction of strategic “outside-the-box” strategies,
alternatives and opportunities.
- Recommendations – Presentation of options and solutions, customized to meet each client’s unique life goals and objectives,
while organizing and simplifying their financial lives.
President of Queen City Retirement Advisors since 1993, Tom has extensive industry and leadership experience.
He is past president of The International Association for Financial Planning (Cincinnati Chapter),
and past Director of The Cincinnati Association of Life Underwriters.
His professional resume includes serving as Branch Manager & Agency Compliance Officer for
Park Avenue Securities LLC and Founding Partner of Harbour Financial Group LLC.
After graduation from Taylor University, Tom received his Master’s in Education from the University of Cincinnati.
He married Jackie (Rupert) in 1976, and is the proud father of three sons, Mike, Chris and Matt.
A 30 year resident of West Chester, Tom is active in the community, his church and Butler County politics.
Cincinnati Magazine 2015 – Five Star Wealth Manager Award – link…
- Unfortunately, we could not get stock quotes this time.
Check the background of this Investment Professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Securities offered through The O.N. Equity Sales Company, Member FINRA/SIPC.
One Financial Way, Cincinnati, OH 45242 (513) 794-6794.
Investment Advisory services offered through ON Investment Management Company.
Licensed to sell insurance and annuity products in FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO,OH, PA and TX.